JOB FUNCTION: This position is responsible to inspect and trouble shoot printed circuit board and assist the manufacturing Department as needed.
- Troubleshoot and repair failures; diagnose root cause and recommend corrective action.
- Learn and perform soldering repairs for the printed circuit boards
- Monitor and maintain testing station performance.
- Responsible for the procurement, maintenance, troubleshooting, and improvement of test equipment.
- Research component datasheets when necessary to distinguish operational characteristics and functional Inputs/Outputs.
- Must have hands-on experience in computer hardware repair, troubleshooting, and product installation and configuration.
- Experience reading prints, schematics and other manufacturing documents
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure manufacturing environment
- 2 years technical degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience is highly desired.
Salary: $10.50 per hour and up
Click the attachment below to fill out our electronic application form.
Email the completed form to email@example.com