As a Warehouse operator you will be perform an array of functions that include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse. Responsibilities include warehouse inventory, heavy lifting of materials, supporting warehouse team in daily activities, and ad hoc assignments.
- Follows up kitting and requests, makes sure shortages are filled on time.
- Location daily cycle count
- Proceed receiving and shelving incoming parts to stock location
- Follow up with company’s safety procedure and meet its standard.
- Check for correct labeling
Salary: $12.00 per hour and up
Click the attachment below to fill out our electronic application form.
Email the completed form to email@example.com