As a Forklift driver, you will need to operate forklift as directed and without supervision while adhering to all rules and regulations mandated by safety policies and procedures. Load and unloading incoming units from trucks.
- Read job specifications to determine operator adjustments and material requirements
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes products, or materials or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transports load to designated area
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device
- Inventories materials on work floor and supply workers with materials as needed
- Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area
- Basic math skills
- Operation of forklifts
- Ability to follow and understand instructions
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate lift trucks and hand trucks
- Able to work a flexible schedule
Salary: $10.50 per hour and up
Click the attachment below to fill out our electronic application form.
Email the completed form to email@example.com