- Operating all types of heavy equipment and looking at their maintenance as well
- Adjusting the operating speed and controlling the load of the machines
- Monitoring to see that the finished products obtained from the machines are matching the quality and quantity constraints of the company
- Providing minor specifications to upgrade the systems and upgrading them if required
- Maintaining a report of the total amount of goods manufactured in a day from the machine
- Checking the newly bought machines by the company for their efficiency and delivering a report to the senior managers and officials
Skills Required by Machine Operators:
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work for extended hours and physically fit
- Sound understanding of the working mechanism of the tools or the machinery they are handling
- Should be able to fix minor problems and look after the maintenance of the equipment
- Expert written communication skills, good supervisory skills and ability to pay attention towards the details
- Able to work any shift or schedule.
Educational Qualifications Required for Machine Operators:
· High School or equivalent.
Salaries Offered to Machine Operators:
$13.40 (2nd Shift). (From 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm)
$13.00 (1st Shift). (From 7:00 am to 3:30 pm)
(Temp. to Perm).
Click the attachment below to fill out our electronic application form.
Email the completed form to email@example.com