Position is responsible for repairing and installing production/manufacturing equipment. Inspects equipment for proper functioning and performs preventative maintenance duties per manufacturer’s specifications. Diagnoses equipment malfunctions and makes repairs or adjustments as needed. The position requires frequent lifting, climbing, standing, walking, crouching, squatting, bending and kneeling.
- Perform preventative maintenance on production equipment
- Repair all production equipment as needed
- Perform general housekeeping
- Work with outside contractors working on assigned line
- Work independently under limited supervision (self-management)
Salary: $11.00 per hour and up
Click the attachment below to fill out our electronic application form.
Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org