Must be able to produce and fastens parts in specified relationship to each other per the manufacturing schedule. Maintains a clean and safe work environment, wear all required personal protective safety equipment. You may be required to use electric and hand pallet jacks to move material.
While performing the duties of this job, the worker is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hands to fingers in handling, grasping, or feeling objects, tools, or controls for an extended period of time. The employee must occasionally lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy for documentation
- Using a variety of hand and power tools, fixtures to perform a series of operations to correctly assemble units
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and employees
- Knowledge of ESD, IPC-600/610, workmanship standards and experience
- Reviewing orders prior to packaging for accuracy and quality.
- Packing orders to ensure that it reaches our customer in excellent condition.
- Must be flexible to work overtime.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Salary: $8.50 to $9.50 per hour
Click the attachment below to fill out our electronic application form.
Email the completed form to email@example.com