As a Quality Operator or Quality Inspector will be mainly tasked with inspecting, testing and sample materials, parts, or products for defects and any deviations from specifications. Other duties include observing production operations and equipment to ensure that specifications are being met by company standards and discussing results and findings with Supervisors and Line leads.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy for documentation
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and employees
- Common sense to solve practical problems
- Knowledge of ESD
- Attention to detail
- Using a variety of hand and power tools, fixtures to perform a series of operations to correctly assemble units
- Inspect, test, and sample materials or assembled parts or products for defects and deviations from specifications
- Observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure conformance to specifications and make or order necessary process or assembly adjustments
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Discard or reject products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications
Salary: $9.00 per hour and up
Click the attachment below to fill out our electronic application form.
Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org