JOB FUNCTION: Primary task as a warehouse operator will revolve around loading and unloading trucks and keeping track of the incoming inventory. It is important to ensure the correct amounts of items enter and leave the warehouse, so applicants for this job must have basic reading and math skills.
- Experience with forklift or pallet jack preferred
- Ability to follow and understand instructions
- General warehouse or trucking experience
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED certificate preferred
- Follows up kitting and requests, makes sure shortages are filled on time.
- Location daily cycle count
- Proceed receiving and shelving incoming parts to stock location
- Follow up with company’s safety procedure and meet its standard.
- Check for correct labeling
Salary: $10.00 per hour and up
Click the attachment below to fill out our electronic application form.
Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org